installment sale

Home Fairmark Forum Other Tax Topics installment sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1785

    I sold a rental house I had and it has been totally depreciated out. I am doing an installment sale. is the amount of principal he paid me reported as unrecaptured 1250 property on schedule D? is so, does that principal amount reported on form 4797 as 1231 property as installment sale on form 6252?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.