Reply To: 1099-R Form

Home Fairmark Forum Our Website 1099-R Form Reply To: 1099-R Form


You should receive a copy of Form 1099-R, or some variation, if you received a distribution of $10 or more from your retirement plan. Form 1099-R is used to report the distribution of retirement benefits such as pensions, annuities or other retirement plans.