Reply To: 1120S Balance Sheet

Home Fairmark Forum Other Tax Topics 1120S Balance Sheet Reply To: 1120S Balance Sheet


Although an S corporation does not usually have to pay taxes, it does have to file federal taxes, which involves the completion of the federal S 1120 form. … You must keep a copy of the completed tax return and the balance sheet on file for three years since the Internal Revenue Service may choose to audit the business.