Reply To: Form F706

Home Fairmark Forum Other Tax Topics Form F706 Reply To: Form F706


If you are talking about stocks/mutual funds, you should be able to find historical values on the internet. If you are concerned w/ real estate,you
could have an appraisal done. Presumably these would be the values you put in the 706 if you filed that form. The 706 only documents the values but the values come from other sources so you could just keep records of the raw input data.