Kaye Thomas is a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School where he was a member of the Harvard Law Review. He spent two decades as a tax lawyer including ten as head of the tax practice of a prominent Chicago law firm. In 2000 he switched to a solo legal practice while also engaged in writing, publishing and consulting. Kaye is the founder of Fairmark Press and author of the material on this website as well as the books offered here:
- Go Roth!, a book explaining Roth IRAs and Roth accounts in 401k and 403b plans.
- Consider Your Options, a book for individuals who receive stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Equity Compensation Strategies, a book for professionals who offer advice on how to handle stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Capital Gains, Minimal Taxes, a book for investors who buy and sell stocks, mutual funds and options
- That Thing Rich People Do, the easiest way to learn the principles of sound investing.
Kaye is no longer accepting new clients.