Kaye Thomas is a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School where he was a member of the Harvard Law Review. He spent two decades as a tax lawyer including ten as head of the tax practice of a prominent Chicago law firm. Since 2000 he has been in solo legal practice while also engaged in writing, publishing and consulting. Kaye is the founder of Fairmark Press and author of the material on this website as well as the books offered here:
- Go Roth!, a book explaining Roth IRAs and Roth accounts in 401k and 403b plans.
- Consider Your Options, a book for individuals who receive stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Equity Compensation Strategies, a book for professionals who offer advice on how to handle stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Capital Gains, Minimal Taxes, a book for investors who buy and sell stocks, mutual funds and options
- That Thing Rich People Do, the easiest way to learn the principles of sound investing.
Inquiries concerning Kaye’s professional services are welcome. His recent work is mainly in consulting on taxation of investments, especially (but not exclusively) in connection with strategies for dealing with incentive stock options and other forms of equity compensation.
Kaye welcomes media inquiries and often acts as a resource to journalists for publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, San Jose Mercury News and Forbes concerning topics discussed on this website.
For media inquiries or questions about retaining Kaye’s services:
- telephone: (630) 728-3835
- email: email@example.com
If you are not interested in retaining Kaye’s services, but have a question or comment relating to this website or the topics covered here, please use our message board.