Non-Tax Questions and Comments
Questions or comments about our forum software or this web site in general.
How to find top officers and Department heads of public and private companies
Posted by: b1_lee, April 2, 2015 01:39AM
I am looking for ways to find names, phone# and e-mails for top executive officers and department heads of major public and private companies. I want to communicate to them their customer services/back offices refuse to correct account issues on the ground that they did not make the mistakes.

Are there websites or publication, etc which contain such current information? What would be the most effective communication route and style that make them wanting to help me?

Re: How to find top officers and Department heads of public and private companies
Posted by: Sven, April 2, 2015 04:30AM
For companies traded on major stock exchanges SEC filings are readily available online and documents like annual 10-K filings list officers, directors, and usually chief legal and/or compliance officers and how to contact the compliance people.

Letters addressed directly to CEO's raising legal and or compliance issues often are referred back down within the organization, so why not write the compliance officers in the first instance? Facts and names of people you have spoken with always are a good start. So is civility, politeness and conciseness, even if you have been mightily wronged. You need these people's help to resolve your problem and whatever may have happened, they did not do it. The last thing they want to do is wade through five pages of rant and venom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.