About the Author
Kaye Thomas is a 1980 graduate of Harvard Law School where he was a member of the Harvard Law Review. He spent two decades as a tax lawyer with prominent firms in Rochester (New York) and Chicago but left the full-time practice of law in 2000 to focus on writing, consulting and public speaking. Kaye is the founder of Fairmark Press Inc. and author of the material on this website as well as the books offered here:
- Go Roth!, a book explaining Roth IRAs and Roth accounts in 401k and 403b plans.
- Consider Your Options, a book for individuals who receive stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Equity Compensation Strategies, a book for professionals who offer advice on how to handle stock options and other forms of equity compensation
- Capital Gains, Minimal Taxes, a book for investors who buy and sell stocks, mutual funds and options
- That Thing Rich People Do, the easiest way to learn the principles of sound investing.
Inquiries concerning Kaye's professional services are welcome. Recently his work has focused in the following areas:
- Seminars for professional advisors, option holders and others on retirement accounts, stock options and other investment-related tax issues. Click here for more on inviting Kaye as a guest speaker.
- Consulting on stock option strategies with individual option holders and professional advisors.
- Consulting on other aspects of taxation of investments.
- Providing legal counsel and representation or serving as an expert witness in disputes involving the subject matters described above.
Kaye welcomes media inquiries and often acts as a resource to journalists for publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, San Jose Mercury News and Forbes concerning topics discussed on this website.
Unfortunately we are not able to respond by email or telephone to tax questions from individuals. (We provide a message board for that purpose.) For other inquiries Kaye Thomas can be reached at:
- telephone: (630) 728-3835
- email: email@example.com